- Medium shallot
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- 4T Bennetts Mushroom butter
- 1/2 baby spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- 1T Chili flakes
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes (heirloom if in season)
- 1 T Lemon juice
- 4 eggs whipped
- 1 T Feta cheese (optional)
1. Heat butter in large sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Add sliced shallots to pan, sauté for 3-5 minutes, then add diced garlic, followed by S&P and chili flakes.
3. Add spinach and cook for 3-5 minutes, cooking out all additional water. then adding 1T lemon juice and tossing.
4. Mix in freshly chopped tomatoes.
5. Crack eggs in ramekin and mix thoroughly and add to sauté pan.
6. Place omelette in oven at 375F for roughly 10-20 minutes, checking constantly. Remove from oven, add small 1t Bennett's Butter on top.