- 2.5 inch Filet roughly 6 oz at room temp
- Garlic powder
- Chilli powder
- Fresh Thyme (if desired)
- 1 T Bennetts Mushroom Butter
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Mix equal parts of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and chilli powder together, then sprinkle on steak.
3. Turn stove top on high and heat cast iron skillet tull its ripping hot.
4. Sear all sides of steak.
5. Apply Bennetts butter to both top of the steak, as well as underneath.
6. Place steak in the oven and cook to desired temperature roughly 6-7min for Med Rare.