- 1.5 cups Aborio
- 3ea Chippolini onions sliced
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 5 T Bennetts Mushroom buttter
- 1 qt veggie/chix/beef stock
- 1/2 cup white/red wine
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 oz grated parmisean regiano
- 1/2 cup minced herbs (basil, parsley, scallion chervil, thyme)
1. Heat large sautee pan medium heat, adding Bennetts Mushroom butter followed by sliced onions.
2. Sautee 5-6 minutes, then add chopped garlic, followed by aborio rice, sauteeing for 2-3 minutes until golden.
3. Add 1/2 cup wine and cook until alcohol is cooked off and wine is reduced, then slowly add stock and whisk.
4. After adding all stock, reduce heat to low and add both cream and chesse, let reduce for another 3-5 minutes, then add chopped mixed herbs and serve.