- Medium shallot
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- 4T Bennetts Mushroom butter
- 1/2 baby spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- 1T Chili flakes
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes (heirloom if in season)
- 1 T Lemon juice
1. Heat butter in large sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Add sliced shallots to pan, sauté for 3-5 minutes, then add diced garlic, followed by S&P and chili flakes.
3. Add spinach and cook for 3-5 minutes, cooking out all additional water. then adding 1T lemon juice and tossing
4. Take spinach out of sauté pan and Mix in freshly chopped tomatoes, add S&P to taste and serve